VIP ticketing information:
Contact our VIP / Marketing team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +41 22 338 3000.
Loges and Suites ticketing information:
Contact our VIP / Marketing team by email at email@example.com or by telephone on +41 22 338 3000. Tarification and services at disposal.
Games against Lausanne HC, HC Friboug-Gottéron, SC Bern and HC Davos are considered as Premium matches and have their own price.
Terms and conditions:
1. There is a legal relationship resulting from the contract of sale of tickets between the buyer and GSHC SA.
2. Match tickets cannot be returned, exchanged or reimbursed. No claim for reimbursement can be made, even in cases of loss or if the ticket is stolen.
3. If the date, time or location of the event is changed, the ticket remains valid for the new date, time or location. Tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
4. In case of cancellation of an event, reimbursement requests must be made directly and only to GSHC SA Administrative fees will not be reimbursed under any circumstances. All reimbursement claims must be done within 30 days of the official date of the scheduled event.
5. The spectator agrees to strictly comply with all safety, organization and any related instructions, which have been communicated by GSHC SA or by a service provider, in writing or orally, during and after the event.
During the event, all recording of sound or images is strictly forbidden without prior authorization from GSHC SA.The use, or carrying of objects that could cause harm to others are strictly forbidden. In cases of non-compliance with the above provisions, the purchaser of the ticket can be removed from the event access to any compensation.
6. The ticket holder agrees to submit to the security measures imposed by the national and international ice hockey associations.
7. In accordance with the general terms and conditions of our ticket, the ticket holder is informed that for safety reasons, they may be photographed or filmed within the confines of the Vernets ice rink throughout the sporting event.
By accessing the rink, the ticket holder expressly agrees to be photographed or filmed. They also expressly agree that the videos and pictures taken during the event may be used for promotional purposes in media and communication done by GSHC. Ticket holders waive any rights to remuneration for the use of their image in this context.
8. Upon entering the rink, all spectators must be able to present their access ticket and any moment, if they are asked by security or GSHC personnel.
Tickets are only valid if they are validated by staff and the means of control of public entry by GSHC SA, on the night of the game.