- A legal relationship exists as a result of the ticket sales contract between the buyer and GSHC S.A.
- Event tickets cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded. No refunds can be claimed, even if tickets are lost or stolen.
- If the date, time or place of an event is modified, the ticket shall be valid for the new date, the new time or the new place. Tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- If an event is cancelled definitively, refund requests should be addressed directly to GSHC S.A., and to GSHC S.A. alone. Administrative fees shall not be refundable under any circumstance. Any refunds must be claimed within 30 days after the official date on which the event was scheduled.
- Spectators shall strictly comply with all regulations related to safety and organization communicated to them in writing or orally by GSHC S.A. or a contractor during or after the event.
During the event, sound and image recordings are strictly prohibited unless prior authorization is granted by GSHC S.A.
Objects that may hurt or injure others when used or carried are also prohibited. If the purchaser of a ticket fails to comply with the aforementioned provisions, he or she may be ejected from the event and shall not be entitled to any refund or compensation.
- The ticket holder agrees to comply with the safety measures imposed by national and international governing bodies for ice hockey.
- In accordance with our ticket office's general terms of sale, the ticket holder is hereby informed that, for security reasons, he or she may be photographed or filmed within the arena for the entire duration of the sports event. By entering the arena, the ticket holder expressly agrees to be photographed or filmed. The ticket holder expressly grants consent for videos and photographs to be used for promotional purposes in the media and in GSHC communications. The ticket holder expressly waives any right to compensation for appearing in any such videos or pictures.
- Within the arena, spectators must be willing to show their ticket at any time upon request from security staff or GSHC S.A.
Tickets shall be valid only if they have been validated by GSHC S.A. staff and ticket inspection procedures at the public entrances to the arena on match days.