Since the new website launched in August 2013, you no longer need Android and iOS apps to keep up to date with all the latest news from your favourite club. Our new website is technology-responsive, meaning it automatically adjusts to your device and screen size, giving you access to the full website content on your phone, without the limitations of an app.
Create a shortcut on your iPhone or iPad (as if it were an app) to access the website more quickly. Instructions:
- Open your Safari browser
- Press the square with an arrow pointing towards the top of the screen
- "Add to home screen"
- A new icon will appear on your iPhone.
Create a shortcut on your Android phone (as if it were an app) to access the site more quickly. Five simple steps and you're done!
- Hold your finger for 2 to 3 seconds on an empty area of your Android home screen (or press the menu key and tap "Add", depending on your version of Android)
- The "Add to Home Screen" window appears.
- Select "Shortcuts"
- Select "Favourites"
- Select the site you want to open from your favourites list
You should now have an icon you can use to open gshc.ch from your Android home screen!
NB: on Galaxy S3 press the Menu button, then Settings > Security > Lock Screen Options > Shortcuts
On Windows Phone, the procedure is almost the same as in the other two operating systems (with Internet Explorer):
- Open your Windows Phone and go to gshc.ch
- At the bottom of the screen, touch the three dots (...) to bring up the options
- Select "pin to start"
- Your tile should now appear on the home screen of your Windows Phone, and you should be able to enlarge it or reduce it to half size. Selecting the tile will open the url in Internet Explorer.